Conditions Générales de Vente
Article 1 – Object
Article 1: object
These conditions govern the sales by Hexagon Vert (CBDMED France S.R.O.) of products derived from hemp.
The site https://www.hexagonevert.fr can be accessed by adults only (over 18 years old).
All products offered on the site are food condiments complying with French legislation (Products from European organic hemp, certified seeds, containing less than 0.2% THC).
None of these products are medicine: they are not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease. If you need treatment, consult your doctor.
Article 2 – Price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros taxes included*, shipping cost excluded.
*VAT and other taxes applicable on the date of the order
Schengen zone EUROPE : 10 € (sign-on-receipt delivery with Fedex within 1 to 5 working days)
REST OF THE WORLD & DOM-TOM: 25 € (sign-on-receipt delivery with Fedex) worldwide, except some countries (contact us). Deliveries generally take 2 to 9 working days.
Schengen zone EUROPE : Costs offered starting with 50 € of purchase.
REST OF THE WORLD & DOM-TOM: Shipping costs € 15 for € 50 and up purchases
All orders, regardless of their origin, are payable in euros.
Hexagon Vert (CBDMED France S.R.O.) reserves the right to modify prices at any time. The product will be invoiced on the basis of the tariff enforced at the time of validation of the order and subject to availability.
The products remain the property of Hexagone Vert, (CBDMED France S.R.O.), until full payment of the price.
21% VAT (Czech Republic) is deducted during purchases for the REST OF THE WORLD & DOM-TOM.
The taxes inherent to the import of the products (DOM-TOM, etc…) ordered are your responsibility.
Warning: as soon as you physically take possession of the products ordered, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 – Orders
You can order:
On the Internet: www.hexagonevert.fr
The contractual information is presented in French and will be confirmed at the last moment of validation of your order.
HEXAGONE VERT Company (CBDMED France SRO), reserves the right not to register a payment or confirm an order at their total discretion, especially in case of issues with supplies, or in case of difficulties for the dispatch of a received order.
Article 4 – Validation of your order
Any order appearing on the website www.hexagonevert.fr (CBDMED France S.R.O.), assumes the adhesion to these General Conditions. Any confirmation of an order implies your full and complete adhesion to the general conditions of sale at this time, without exception or reserve.
All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction.
You declare to have perfect knowledge.
The order confirmation will require a signature and acceptance of the operations carried out.
Article 5 – Payment
The payment of your purchases is made by bank card thanks to the secure system KLIK AND PAY.
Article 6 – Retraction
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or paying a penalty.
Returns are to be made in their original and complete condition, (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context you have complete responsibility. Any damage to the product on this occasion may waiver right of withdrawal.
The return costs are your responsibility.
In case of exercise of the right of retraction, Hexagon Vert will refund the sums paid within 14 days of the notification of your request.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of cancellation does not apply to:
• The provision of services fully performed before the end of the cancellation period*
*please contact our SAV for more information
• The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the trader and likely to occur during the cancellation period.
• The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized.
• The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
• The supply of goods that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and that cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
• The supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
• The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional.
• The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
• The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, excluding subscription contracts to such publications.
• Transactions concluded at a public auction.
• The supply of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium whose performance has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and expressly waives his right of cancellation.
Article 7 – Terms and delivery times
The products are delivered to the shipping address that you indicate during the ordering process. We always advise you to check the goods at the time of delivery. In any case, you have a maximum period of 24 hours to report any discrepancies with the order. In case of a problem, the original packaging must have been kept.
We ship to Europe, the world and Dom-Tom-Pom.
Schengen zone EUROPE: 10 € (delivery by Fedex in 1 to 5 working days, with a signature)
REST OF THE WORLD & DOM-TOM: 25 € (delivery by FedEx, with a signature) worldwide, except some countries (contact us). The deliveries generally take 2 to 9 working days.
Schengen zone EUROPE: Costs are offered starting from 50 € purchase.
REST OF THE WORLD & DOM-TOM: Shipping costs € 15 for € 50 and higher purchases.
Shipping Times: We process your order after payment within 1 to 3 working days according to our capabilities.
Delivery time: The order is delivered by the company FedEx, with a signature, in 48 Hours for Schengen Europe